The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Perfect Crepes Every Time Recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, milk, flour, salt and slightly cooled melted butter. Add in the sugar and vanilla if making a sweet crepe. If making a savory crepe, leave the sugar and vanilla out.
- Mix well with a wire whisk until well combined. Keep the whisk in the bowl and continue to mix the batter occasionally as you make the crepes.
- Heat a 8″ non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Use a paper towel to lightly grease the pan with butter.
- Pour ½ cup of crepe batter into the pan and tilt pan so the batter covers the pan in a thin layer. Cook until the edges start to lightly brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Flip over and cook for a few more seconds until done.
- Sprinkle about a ½ teaspoon of sugar over the crepe and roll them up, or fold them into fourths.
- Keep them covered with tinfoil to keep them warm until they’re ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh berries, powdered sugar, whipped cream or nutella!
Original recipe visit: Perfect Crepes Every Time @ nobiggie.net
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Perfect Crepes Every Time Recipe dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn