Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely yummy Peppermint Oreo Truffles recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Peppermint Oreo Truffles. Please comply with the directions well.
Fun and festive Peppermint Oreo Truffles require no baking and just 6 ingredients. Anyone can make these and they are an all-time family favorite!
- 39 regular Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 regular-size candy canes, finely crushed
- Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add the cream cheese and peppermint extract and pulse until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the mixture into balls about 1-inch in diameter. I like to use this cookie scoop.
- Place the cookie balls in the freezer until well chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Peppermint Oreo Truffles dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.