Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious PEPPERMINT OREO CHEESECAKE dishes. The production process is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare PEPPERMINT OREO CHEESECAKE. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
Oreo cookie crust and a peppermint cheesecake layered together makes a delicious and easy no bake treat. It is the perfect dessert for the busy holidays.
- 3 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (30 cream filled cookies)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 2 – 8 ounce containers Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extracts until creamy.
- Place 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Pour the melted chips into the cream cheese mixture. Beat immediately until the melted chips are combined with the cream cheese.
- Fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip until mixed in. Spoon the cheesecake evenly over the crust.
Read more please visit : insidebrucrewlife.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making PEPPERMINT OREO CHEESECAKE recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.