The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes.
Kyle and I did meal number one with my family and then meal number two with his family. Needless to say, we had a lot of delicious food. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t turkey-ed out by now. I mean, not only did we have turkey today, but remember all those turkey themed posts I shared? Yeah, well someone had to eat it all! #foodbloggerprobs
Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, I can fully embrace the holiday season! Bring on the Christmas decorations, movies, music, and sweet treats! I don’t know about you, but I simply can’t decorate my tree without a festive treat
I do a lot of baking this time of year. That means I need to keep my kitchen well stocked with a great gluten-free flour. Bob’s Red Mill is my go-to brand when it comes to flours. Not only is the gluten free 1 to 1 baking flour easy to find at my local grocery store, but it makes perfect baked goods! This flour combines finely ground brown rice flour, sweet white rice flour, whole grain sorghum flour, potato starch, and tapioca flour with a touch of xanthan gum—just enough xanthan gum to create chewy cookies and springy muffins. And of course, fabulous cupcakes! 😉
For the Cupcake Batter
- ¾ Cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- ¼ Cup (½ Stick) Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled slightly
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Boiling Black Coffee*
For the Frosting
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, at room temperature
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
Pinch of Salt
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream, divided
- Chopped Candy Canes/Mini Candy Canes, for decorating
- Line a cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
for full instruction please see : fashionablefoods.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.