Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really delicious Peppermint Bark Candy Cane Hearts recipes. The production process is really easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Peppermint Bark Candy Cane Hearts. Please comply with the instructions well.
These candy cane hearts are dead simple to make, but they look so impressive that you can give them to your friends, family, coworkers–heck, even your boss–and bask in the knowledge that they will think you’re a culinary genius. Make mini ones to use as cake or cupcake toppers, or make large ones and package them individually as edible gifts. You can also omit the peppermint bark and just make candy cane hearts to hang on your Christmas tree.
24 large candy canes
12 oz dark chocolate candy coating
12 oz white candy coating
1½ cups miniature candy canes
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F (120 C), and line two baking sheets with foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, or silicone liners.
- Unwrap the candy canes. It’s okay if some of them break during this process, because they can be fused back together—just place the broken pieces next to each other as if they had not broken. Arrange the candy canes on the baking sheet in pairs, with 2 candy canes facing each other like a heart shape.
- Bake the candy canes in the 250 F oven for 5-8 minutes, checking them after every few minutes. They will gradually soften as they heat up, and the trick is to soften them enough so that you can bend and shape them, but not to let them get so warm that they start to melt and get misshapen. The exact time will vary depending on your canes and your oven, so keep a close eye on them.
- Remove the trays from the oven. Work carefully, because the canes will be warm, and gently form them into a heart shape. Firmly press the points of the heart together, where the two candy canes join, to fuse them together. Set it aside to cool as you move on to another warm candy cane. Leave the candy canes on the warm baking sheet until you are ready to use them, since they get hard fairly quickly once they cool down.
- If at any point the candy canes get too cool and become too difficult to shape, return them to the oven to soften for a few additional minutes. Once all of the hearts are formed, let them cool completely at room temperature before proceeding.
- For full instructions please see : www.ohnuts.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Peppermint Bark Candy Cane Hearts dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.