The production process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook PENITENT PUNCH – A WINE LOVER’S TWIST ON A LONG ISLAND ICED TEA.
A Long Island Iced Tea has always been a cocktail that will do just that (the knee bringing part.) Come to think of it, I recently read an article written by bartenders about the drinks that you should immediately stop ordering and a Long Island Iced Tea is one of them. The reason being, a Long Island Iced Tea is a very strong drink and you tend to get intoxicated faster which is a bad thing. Why?
- 1 ounce Gin
- 1 ounce White Rum
- 1 ounce Tequila (Blanco or Silver)
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 2 ounces Sour Mix (Homemade is best)
- 3 ounces Red Wine (I use a fruity sangria)
- Mix the gin, rum, tequila, vodka, triple sec, and sour mix in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to two tall glasses.
- Pour the punch mixture over the ice.
- Add wine to the top of each glass.
for full instruction please see : www.taketwotapas.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making PENITENT PUNCH – A WINE LOVER’S TWIST ON A LONG ISLAND ICED TEA recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.