The production process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Pecan Pie Lasagna.
This dessert falls somewhere between pecan pie, banana pudding, and an icebox cake. That means that: 1. Its ridiculously, over-the-top delicious, and 2. It’s never going to be completely solid—unless you freeze it. We prefer to eat this dessert cold, but not frozen, but if you want a clean slice, let it freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
For the Wipped Cream:
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
For the Filling:
- 4 1/2 c. whole milk
- 3 (3.4-oz.) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
For the Topping:
- 1 1/2 c. toasted whole pecans
- 1/4 c. caramel, microwaved until pourable, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch kosher salt
- 16 graham cracker sheets
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, pudding mix and vanilla. Fold in pecans and kosher salt. Let sit 5 minutes, until thickened slightly.
- In another medium bowl, stir to combine whole pecans with caramel, cinnamon, and salt.
- Assemble lasagna: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture in a 9″-x-13″ baking dish. Top with a layer of graham crackers. Add half of pudding mixture and top with half of cream cheese mixture. Top with the remaining graham crackers, then layer the remaining pudding mixture and the remaining cream cheese mixture. Top with pecans and refrigerate at least 6 hours, up to overnight.
- Drizzle with additional caramel.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Pecan Pie Lasagna dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-17 20:40:32.