Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really yummy PECAN PIE BROWNIES dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook PECAN PIE BROWNIES. Please adhere to the directions well.
It’s a simple recipe. I used a boxed brownie mix (one that makes a 13-inch x 9-inch pan of brownies) to keep things simple but if you have a favorite brownie recipe you can use that. These brownies will be very fudgy because the pecan pie filling soaks into the brownie as it bakes keeping it super moist. The pecan pie topping is the star of the show and I made it using my mom’s pecan pie filling recipe.
- 1 box Brownie mix must have instructions for making in 13×9 pan + ingredients listed on the package
- Pecan Pie Filling:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Light Corn syrup
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pecans roughly chopped
- Preheat oven according to brownie package instructions.
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring often.
- Mix brownies according to package instructions.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased 13×9 inch pan and place in oven to bake for 20 minutes. * see note about cooking time below
for full recipes please see : www.homemadeinterest.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making PECAN PIE BROWNIES dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-28 05:28:24.