Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy Peanut Butter Fudge – Just 4 Ingredients! (naturally vegan with paleo option) dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Peanut Butter Fudge – Just 4 Ingredients! (naturally vegan with paleo option). Please comply with the instructions well.
I originally posted this recipe a few years ago but know that some people were hesitant to make it, a little unsure about the “boil for 2 minutes step.” So I made a video to show you just how easy it is! No candy thermometer is needed – you really just bring it to a boil and stir for 2 minutes. So easy! You can find the video at the bottom of the post.
If you’re still unsure about making it, check out the reviews!
I’ve also tested a paleo option. Just use cashew butter! The result is super delicious and maple + cashews really go so well together.
I’m calling this vegan peanut butter fudge but it’s almost like a cross between caramel and fudge. You’ve either got to have some self-control or have a buddy around when making this fudge. Safety in numbers!
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) pure maple syrup (I don’t recommend honey – see the post for reasons why!)
- 1/3 cup (85 grams) salted natural peanut butter (the kind with just salt and peanuts) or cashew butter for a paleo version
- 1/4 cup (56 grams) coconut oil1 (commenters have used unsalted butter for a dairy version with success!)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (55 grams) roasted salted peanuts or cashews, coarsely chopped, optional – divided
- Line a mini muffin pan with 12 waxed or silicone muffin liners. You can alternatively line a small container with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the maple syrup, peanut butter and coconut oil over medium heat. If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt. At first it might not appear to come together well. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and while continuing to stir constantly, boil for about 2 minutes. It should have thickened a bit and become glossy. If you use a heavy bottom pan, you may need to boil it a little longer. Stir in the vanilla until well combined. Stir in 5 tablespoons chopped nuts, if using.
- Pour into the waxed or silicone liners, top with remaining 3 tablespoons chopped nuts, if using, and place the pan in the freezer. If you don’t have room in your freezer, refrigerate for a few hours until firm and then transfer the fudge pieces to a small container that does fit in your freezer.
- Freeze for about 2-3 hours. The liners will be easy to remove once the fudge has thoroughly frozen. They’ll stick if you try to remove them too early.
For full instructions please see : www.texanerin.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Peanut Butter Fudge – Just 4 Ingredients! (naturally vegan with paleo option) dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.