Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make really yummy Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies Recipe recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies Recipe. Please adhere to the directions well.
FOR THE BROWNIES
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
FOR THE COOKIE
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 by 9 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper, leaving excess hanging over the sides for easy removal later.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in sugar.
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Stir the butter, sugar and eggs into the dry ingredients until just mixed. A few lumps are okay.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan and set aside.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vegetable oil and sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla extract, and peanut butter and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt and then add to the wet ingredients to form a dough.
- Drop tablespoon sized scoops of peanut butter cookie dough onto the brownie batter.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes, then cool completely before cutting into bars.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies @ lovelylittlekitchen.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.