The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PARFAIT FOR #CHOCPBDAY.
I was one of those latchkey kids who walked home from school, walked in the door and immediately got myself a big spoon and the peanut butter and went to town. I would just eat spoonfuls of peanut butter and watch TV. Classy. And chocolate peanut butter cups were my favorite. I couldn’t help myself because chocolate and peanut butter is like the best combination. Ever.
For the chocolate mousse:
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) softened unsalted butter or at room temp
- 9 oz best-quality semi-sweet or dark chocolate (or a blend of both); chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cup hot water (from a recently boiled kettle)
- 2 cups heavy cream* (half of the whipped cream will be used for the peanut butter mousse)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the peanut butter mousse:
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the toppings:
- whipped cream from the store; I prefer to use this kind for the topping so you can get a pretty design on top. Alternatively you can make more fresh homemade whipped cream (above) and pipe it out.
- chocolate sprinkles
- chocolate peanut butter cups
For the chocolate mousse:
- Place the mini marshmallows, soft butter, chocolate and water in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat to melt everything; whisking every now and then until melted and combined. Remove from the heat and allow to cool; almost completely, at least 15 minutes.
- Using your electric stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (on speed 4 or 6) or hand mixer, whip the heavy cream with the vanilla extract until thick and peaks have formed; for about 5-8 minutes. Remove HALF of the cream and place into a bowl and set in the refrigerator (this is for the peanut butter mousse).
- Lastly, using a rubber spatula, fold the other half of the fresh whipped cream into the cooling chocolate mixture until you have a smooth, cohesive mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator to set for at least one hour.
for full instruction please see: hipfoodiemom.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PARFAIT FOR #CHOCPBDAY dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.