The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE.
This gorgeous Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake consists of soft, cocoa-filled chocolate cakes, a generous slathering of creamy peanut butter buttercream and loads of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Altogether, it’s one over-the-top layer cake that’s dreamy, creamy and perfect for peanut butter lovers like you and me
This cake needs to come with a warning. One that says the making of this cake may cause a dirty kitchen, including cocoa-covered benches and a butter-laden floor. BUT it is all worth it.
Layer cakes certainly do require more effort, but the results are extremely satisfying. And this pretty pb cake is sure to impress your family and friends.
- 280 grams (2 cups) plain flour
- 80 grams (1 cup) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 300 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) caster sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 240 ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 240 ml (1 cup) hot water
Peanut butter frosting
- 230 grams (1 cup or 2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 250 grams (1 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 435 grams (3 and 1/2 cups) icing or powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 150 grams (1 cup) Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped in half
- Preheat your oven to 180 C (360 F). Grease and line two 8 inch round cake tins with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Then add the sugars. Whisk together.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla and eggs. Whisk together. Boil the kettle and pour out 1 cup of hot water and set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Start to fold together, slowly pour in the hot water, and continue to mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide the mixture into two cake tins and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave for 10 minutes before gently removing the cakes from their tins and leave them to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Peanut butter frosting
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter and peanut butter on a medium speed until creamy and smooth. Sift in half the icing sugar. Add a tablespoon or two of milk to help loosen up the mixture.
- Add the rest of the icing sugar and continue to beat until creamy. Add a tablespoon of milk as needed. You want a thick and creamy frosting. If it’s too thick, add a touch more milk.
- Trim the tops of your cakes using a serrated knife, so they are nice and flat. Cover the first cake layer with a generous amount of frosting on top and spread it out, going right to the edges.
For full instructions please see : www.sweetestmenu.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.