The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe.
- Pre-heat oven to 160C Fan.
- Grease the inside of a 20cm loose-bottom deep cheesecake tin and line the base with baking parchment / greaseproof paper.
- Blitz the chocolate sandwich biscuits and butter together in a blender or food processor to form a breadcrumb consistency.
- Press this mixture into the base of the tin to make an even layer. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes and prepare the filling.
- Put the soft cheese, eggs, sugar, peanut butter and cream into a blender or food processor and blitz to a creamy, evenly mixed consistency, then stir in the dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture over the hardened biscuit base and then place in the centre of the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the top feels set and dry, browned a little but not burnt.
- Remove and set the tin on a wire rack to cool, don’t worry that the filling mixture will drop a little, then chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan, heat the cream gently until steam is coming off the top. Do not allow the cream to boil, then remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the broken up plain chocolate until it has melted completely.
- When the chocolate ganache has cooled but not set pour the mixture over the top of the cooked cheesecake (that is still in the tin) and put aside for a few minutes to allow the ganache to settle.
- Decorate the top of the ganache evenly with the dark chocolate chips and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake @ neilshealthymeals.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-09-01 06:11:13.