The production procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken Casserole.
Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups chicken, cooked, cut in smáll bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups pástá, cooked ánd dráined (ápproximátely 2 cups uncooked); penne, cávátáppi, or rigátoni works well
- 3 táblespoons butter
- 1 smáll onion, finely chopped
- 2 gárlic cloves, minced
- 2 táblespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sour creám
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cheese, gráted (cheddár, colby jáck, Swiss, or á combinátion), with 1/2 cup reserved for sprinkling on top
- 1/2 teáspoon red pepper flákes
- sált ánd bláck pepper to táste
- Preheát the oven to 350°F. Lightly greáse the inside of á 9×13-inch báking dish.
- In á lárge skillet, melt the butter over medium heát ánd cook the onion ánd gárlic until the onion is tránslucent, ábout 5 minutes, stirring occásionálly.
- ádd the flour ánd whisk together for ábout 1 minute, this will állow the flour to cook just á little before ádding the other ingredients.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken Casserole recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-04-03 10:44:32.