Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make very delicious PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CRISPS dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CRISPS. Please follow the instructions well.
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced into ⅛” rounds
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper or foil (if using foil, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray). Set aside.
- Slice zucchini into thin (about ⅛-¼”) slices.
- Optional step: Lay out on a paper towel to dry for 20. Place another paper towel on top of the zucchini slices and press lightly. This will help remove some moisture which will help the zucchini crisp up a little more
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CRISPS recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.