Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious PANDA EXPRESS SWEET FIRE CHICKEN COPYCAT recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare PANDA EXPRESS SWEET FIRE CHICKEN COPYCAT. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced pineapple, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce, or more, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into
- 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in flour again, pressing to coat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet, 3 or 4 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making PANDA EXPRESS SWEET FIRE CHICKEN COPYCAT dishes over can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.