Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really tasty Pan-seared Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans recipes. The production process is very easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Pan-seared Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans. Please comply with the instructions well.
Without realizing, you may have already laid your peepers on this flavorful side as it is pictured here with my world’s best chicken recipe. So many of you asked for the how-to of these brussels! And I’m happy to indulge. You’ll love this dish because it is versatile with many entrees AND the ingredients are available year-round, especially in winter (bonus!).
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, de-stemed and halved
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup barley
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare barley according to package instructions.
- Heat brussels sprouts and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat and remove from heat.
- Toss barley, sprouts, cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Top with gorgonzola.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Pan-seared Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries & Pecans recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn