The production process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Paleo & Whole30 Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl.
If you don’t like sweet potatoes and/or almond butter, this sweet potato breakfast bowl probably won’t magically change your mind. BUT if you love almond butter and sweet potatoes separately and have never tried them together, I definitely recommend it.
This is my current go-to breakfast/snack/healthy dessert. It’s delicious and a welcome break from oatmeal!
For two servings:
- 1 very large sweet potato, 16+ ounces (or 2 small sweet potatoes 8-10 ounces each)
- Honey to taste, OR half of a slightly ripe mashed banana for sweetness
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (I recommend raw almond butter and love Trader Joe’s raw almond butter!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash and lightly dry sweet potato(es). Poke with a fork several times and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake large sweet potato for around 80 minutes, or smaller sweet potatoes for around 65 minutes, until a fork can easily pierce through the entire sweet potato. Let cool for at least five minutes before peeling.
- Peel cooled sweet potato and lightly mash with cinnamon and honey (or half of a mashed banana).
- Top with raisins and chopped nuts and other toppings if desired. If enjoying right away, drizzle with almond butter. If enjoying later, top with almond butter just before serving and reheating.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Paleo & Whole30 Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn