Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really delicious Paleo + Whole30 Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Paleo + Whole30 Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs. Please adhere to the directions well.
These clean eating meatballs are so darn good. Creamy curry with a hint of lime makes this paleo dinner a favorite of the whole family. 21 Day Fix approved! Healthy food!
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped carrots
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 2 tbsps freeze dried cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsps basil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce if not Whole30
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Place all the ingredients (but the chicken) into a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Roll into 1 1/2 – 2″ balls and place them on a lined or greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, roll the meatballs over and bake them for an additional 15.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the coconut milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce, stir them around and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Paleo + Whole30 Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn