Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on how to make extremely delicious Paleo Turkey Sweet Potato Meatballs recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Paleo Turkey Sweet Potato Meatballs. Please follow the guidelines well.
These Paleo Turkey Sweet Potato Meatballs are spicy, flavorful and delicious. Enjoy them plain, with a dipping sauce or over noodles.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 – 2 jalapenos, minced
- 1/2 cup almond meal (or breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 strips bacon, diced
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well and form into balls (I made about 16).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes (or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees), flipping once.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Paleo Turkey Sweet Potato Meatballs recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.tn