Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely delicious PALEO SWEET POTATO WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH [ WHOLE30 ] dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook PALEO SWEET POTATO WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH [ WHOLE30 ]. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Bust out those waffle makers for this Sweet Potato Waffle Breakfast Sandwich. Five simple ingredients combined for one epic paleo sandwich. Whole30 compliant too! Oh man oh MAN you guys. This waffle breakfast sandwich is just so good. I was feeling really good about it, until I started thinking that maybe I was committing a Whole30 crime…
It’s quite simple really. This meal would make a great “brinner” (breakfast for dinner) or a fun weekend breakfast/brunch. It’s so satisfying thanks to the good carbs, protein, plus the healthy fats from the egg and avocado. This meal definitely keeps me full!
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 small/medium sweet potato, grated
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp oil, plus more for waffle iron and frying pan
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat waffle iron and grease well. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk 1 egg (or egg whites). Add in grated sweet potato–should be around a heaping cup–plus seasonings and 1 tsp oil. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Once waffle iron has fully heated, pack in sweet potato hash mixture into iron, covering all of the quadrants. Press waffle iron down gently and allow sweet potato to cook about 4-5 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Visit PALEO SWEET POTATO WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH https://www.fitmittenkitchen.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making PALEO SWEET POTATO WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH [ WHOLE30 ] dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-09-16 07:45:44.