The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Paleo Sweet Potato Hash Breakfast Bowl (Whole30).
This Paleo Sweet Potato Hash Breakfast Bowl a.k.a. My Favorite Whole30 Breakfast has only 5 ingredients, but is loaded with flavor! Easy, delicious, and healthy! Whole30, gluten free, dairy free, and a great way to start the day!
This breakfast hash is my new favorite! I make up a batch on Sundays and then have a delicious breakfast ready to go throughout the week.
- 3 slices uncured turkey bacon or regular bacon (for Whole30 Compliant, I used Pederson’s brand)
- 1 small (108g) diced onion
- 1 sweet potato (208g) cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 cups (339g) brussels sprouts, stems removed and quartered
- 1 apple (118g) diced
- Optional: eggs , egg whites or a combination of the two*
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until desired doneness, then remove from pan to plate lined with a paper towel. When cooled, crumble bacon and set aside.
- Reserve about 2 tablespoons bacon grease in pan and add onion and sweet potato to the skillet and toss to coat. If using turkey bacon, you’ll need to spray skillet with cooking spray or add olive or coconut oil as needed.
- Cook until sweet potato has softened, about 10 minutes, then stir in garlic, brussels sprouts and apple and cook for about 10-15 mins longer and until mixture is soft and caramely. Stir crumbled bacon into the mixture.
- In the meantime, poach, fry or scramble eggs, cooking until desired doneness. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Paleo Sweet Potato Hash Breakfast Bowl (Whole30) dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-09 15:50:05.