Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious PALEO PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS (NUT-FREE) recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare PALEO PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS (NUT-FREE). Please follow the guidelines well.
I have to admit, I feel pretty silly calling any sort of baked good “Paleo,” but sometimes it’s just the easiest way to identify a recipe as grain-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free without making the recipe title so much of a mouthful. Whether you follow a Paleo diet or not, these muffins are a tasty Fall treat, great for a breakfast on-the-go or served with an afternoon tea. My son is a big fan of them, too!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a standard muffin tin with 12 parchment or silicone baking cups. (I use these silicone cups.) In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well with a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Divide the batter into the 12 baking cups, then bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes, until the edges are golden and the centers are firm. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Read more please visit : detoxinista.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making PALEO PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS (NUT-FREE) dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.