Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Paleo Crepes Recipe with Video Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free dishes. The production process is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Paleo Crepes Recipe with Video Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free. Please follow the instructions well.
There are so many different things you can do with crepes, both savory and sweet:
Fill them with mushrooms and butter
- Put sausage, peppers, and onions in them
- Put a Paleo Nutella and strawberries in them (maybe add bananas too)
- Use them instead of a bun for things like pulled pork and sloppy joes
- Eat them on the side of almost any Paleo dish, so you can actually get some satisfying carbs in your life
- pretty much any fruit is good with them and you can drizzle them with real maple syrup or make a coconut cream whipped topping
- Try putting a bunch of veggies in them, like cooked onions, spinach, mushrooms – and throw in some bacon for good measure
- Fill them with cooked sweet potato bits, bacon, avocado and arugula
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbl Coconut Oil (goes into the batter)
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 4 Tbl Coconut Flour
- Pinch Real Salt
- 1 Tbl Coconut Oil (for frying)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together coconut milk, coconut oil and eggs.
- Add tapioca flour, coconut flour and a pinch of salt. Beat until smooth, the batter should be thin. If it’s not thin, add some water.
- Heat oil in a crepe pan over medium heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter for each crepe,tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread the batter evenly.
- Read more please visit : www.mynaturalfamily.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Paleo Crepes Recipe with Video Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free dishes above can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.