The production process is very simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Paleo Creamy Potato Leek Soup Recipe.
1/3 cup fat to cook in, such as lard, coconut oil, tallow or ghee (I used ghee)
5 medium to large organic potatoes, rinsed and cubed
4 organic leeks, sliced and rinsed of sand
sea salt to taste (I used 1/4 teaspoon)
3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
2 quarts (8 cups) bone broth
1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
pepper to taste
chopped chives for garish (optional)
Chicken sausage, cut and fried for topping (optional)
- In a large soup pot, melt the ghee and add the potatoes and leeks with the salt.
- Cook on medium for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender and the salt has drawn out the juices and sweetened the leeks.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bone broth and thyme and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, and use an immersion blender right in the pot to puree the soup completely.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste and garnish each bowl with chives, if you’d like. Serve baby about a tablespoon right off the spoon to start with. You can use a straw for older babies and toddlers.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Paleo Creamy Potato Leek Soup @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Paleo Creamy Potato Leek Soup Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-12-21 08:50:16.