Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make really tasty Paleo Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe (grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free) recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Paleo Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe (grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free). Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with the bottom of a glass. They should almost be like a puree.
- Add the honey and vanilla and stir.
- Add in the eggs and oil and stir until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir just until combined and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liners and sprinkle on additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Be careful not to confuse a melted chocolate chip with the batter.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Paleo Chocolate Banana Muffins (grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free) @ texanerin.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Paleo Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe (grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free) recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-09-10 11:18:26.