Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make really yummy PALEO CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare PALEO CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS. Please comply with the directions well.
Some recipes are just too good not to share. These Paleo Chicken Salad Wraps are one of those recipes. It’d just be wrong for me to keep this recipe to myself.
This recipe idea came from her, she has a staple chicken salad recipe that she makes weekly, and we get really creative with 100 million ways we can eat it. After finding these completely Paleo wraps, we decided to stuff them with her chicken salad. It was deeelicious. I love all different kinds of chicken salad. I actually have another Chicken Salad Recipe on my blog, which is a bit more complicated. This one that I’ll share today is much easier and perfect to make each week.
- 1 whole roasted chicken or 2 pounds of chicken
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 2-3 Tablespoons)
- ⅓ – ½ cup Paleo mayonnaise (see recipe below)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning
- 1 large egg, at room temperature (very important to be at room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, at room temperature
- 1 cup light olive oil (or 1/2 cup olive oil + 1/2 cup avocado oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard, optional
- 1 Paleo Wrap
- 1/2 cup chicken salad
- Extra mayo (optional)
- Put cooked chicken in a food processor and pulse a few times to rough chop. Continue pulsing for about 30 seconds until the chicken is finely chopped. *If you turn “on” the food processor, your chicken will become a “paste” instead of very finely chopped. Don’t do this.
- Visit PALEO CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS By http://bravoforpaleo.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making PALEO CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-27 10:22:48.