The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Paleo Carnitas from Pork Tenderloin (Crockpot, Whole30).
1 2-pound pork tenderloin
1/2 onion chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
1 jalapeño chopped
2 teaspoons salt
Juice of one lime
Juice of one navel orange
Pork Tenderloin Rub
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pat dry pork tenderloin with paper towels. Combine rub ingredients and rub all over tenderloin then place in your Crockpot.
- Top with remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours. When done, the meat will be cooked through and very tender, easily separated with a fork.
- Remove the tenderloin from the Crockpot and shred the meat with two forks. Do not discard juices.
- To Serve
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add enough carnitas to cover the surface without crowding and ladle a little of the carnitas juice over. Cook until juice has evaporated and bottom of carnitas is crispy and browned. Flip and cook briefly, but not until too brown.
- Remove from skillet and drizzle with a little more juice. Serve.
- Wait until you’re ready to serve to sear the meat in the skillet. Keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container with juices drizzled over until ready to serve.
- I recommend this programmable Crockpot.
Original Recipes visit: Paleo Carnitas from Pork Tenderloin (Crockpot, Whole30) @ 40aprons.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Paleo Carnitas from Pork Tenderloin (Crockpot, Whole30) recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.