The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Paleo and Whole30 Ground Turkey Hash.
Savory turkey hash has quickly become my favorite breakfast meal prep of all time. It’s ready in about 30 minutes, and is naturally paleo, whole 30 and gluten-free. Topped with a simple fried egg, it’s a warm, filling and nutritious breakfast that’s ready each morning in just under 5 minutes.
- 2 tbsp avocado oil divided
- 1 sweet onion diced to 1/2″
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini diced to 1/2″
- 1 yellow squash diced to 1/2″
- 1 bell pepper diced to 1/2″
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- sea salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- Heat a 12″ skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tbsp avocado oil and heat until shimmering. Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft, 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add the turkey to the onions and garlic, along with the herbs, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Saute, stirring frequently to break up the meat, until the turkey is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes.
- Push the turkey/onion mixture to the edges of the pan and add 1 tsp oil to the center of the pan. Add the zucchini and squash to the oil, and saute, stirring frequently, until the squash is tender but still retains a bite, about 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper to the pan and stir to combine all ingredients. Continue to saute the hash, stirring frequently, for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the bell pepper is just barely cooked.
- Taste for seasoning and add additional salt and pepper if needed. Divide the hash between 4 plates and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Wipe out the pan, add the last two tsp avocado oil, and heat until shimmering. Crack four eggs into the pan, one at a time, and fry until the whites are set, 3-4 minutes. Top each plate of hash with a fried egg and serve immediately.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Paleo and Whole30 Ground Turkey Hash recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn