The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare PALEO ALMOND FLOUR MUFFINS–(GRAIN-FREE).
I knew I had some almond flour in the freezer from a bulk foods buying spree, so I decided to put it to immediate use on Kim’s behalf. I love working with almond flour; I used it quite a bit in my Gluten Free muffins cookbook. Working with it is fairly straightforward, but it does require some finesse. For example, it cannot be used as a measure-for-measure replacement for all-purpose or whole wheat flour; it benefits from a lower percentage of overall liquid (almonds have far more moisture than wheat) and benefits from an a higher proportion of eggs (to aid leavening due to the absence of gluten). Further, I need to keep the sweetener Paleo (e.g., honey) and Kim requested that I keep said sweetener minimal so that the muffins could be sweet or savory.
- 2-1/2 cups almond flour or almond meal
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree, thawed winter squash puree, butternut squash puree, unsweetened apple sauce, or mashed very ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons honey, agave nectar or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted) or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white or cider)
- Optional Flavorings: 1 teaspoon extract (e.g., vanilla, almond), citrus zest, dried herbs (e.g., basil, dill), or spice (e.g., cinnamon, cumin)
- Optional Stir-Ins: 1 cup fresh fruit (e.g., blueberries, diced apple) or ½ cup dried fruit/cacao nibs/chopped nuts/seeds or
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 10 cups in a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners.
- In a large bowl whisk the almond flour, baking soda and salt (whisk in any dried spices or herbs at this point, if using).
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, honey, oil and vinegar (add any extracts or zest at this point, if using).
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until blended. Fold in any optional stir-ins, if using.
- Read more please visit : powerhungry.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making PALEO ALMOND FLOUR MUFFINS–(GRAIN-FREE) dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.