The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Oven Baked Seasoned French Fries Recipe.
- Place fries in a large bowl and cover with cold water; set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare the seasoning mix by combining chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, grated parmesan, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl; mix until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and generously grease with cooking spray; set aside.
- Drain, rinse, and lay the fries on a paper towel lined baking sheet to dry.
- Grab more paper towels and dry the potato fries thoroughly.
- Transfer fries to a large mixing bowl and mix in the vegetable oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mixture to the potatoes; mix and stir until well combined.
- Evenly lay the potato fries on previously prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden, flipping once half way through cooking.
- Remove from oven and taste for seasonings; adjust to taste with the remaining seasoning mix.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Original recipe visit: Oven Baked Seasoned French Fries @ diethood.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Oven Baked Seasoned French Fries Recipe dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn