Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on just how to make extremely tasty ORIGINAL GLAZED DONUTS (KRISPY KREME RECIPE COPYCAT) recipes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook ORIGINAL GLAZED DONUTS (KRISPY KREME RECIPE COPYCAT). Please adhere to the instructions well.
But this post isn’t about nostalgia. This post is about putting nostalgia in its place from your own worktop with a recipe for delicious glazed donuts that taste just like they are fresh from Krispy Kreme. This donut recipe is going to take you straight to that feeling you get, the moment walk into a Krispy Kreme shop and the “HOT NOW” neon light is on, telling you a fresh batch of chewy donuts has just been pulled out of the oven.
Imagine, when you first open the door, you’re hit by the smell of sugar caramelizing. The sweet smell of the donuts frying is almost reminiscent of a county fair. But underneath the sweetness, you find the scent of fresh yeast that has been working hard at putting pockets of air in the donuts so they are perfectly puffy and chewy.
FOR THE DONUTS
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk (300 milliliters)
- 2 1/4 teaspoon instant (quick-rise) yeast (7 grams) (one packet)
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (113 grams) – melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (50g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/4 cups bread flour ( 535 grams) (plus more for rolling out the dough)
- oil (for frying)
- FOR THE GLAZE
- 4 cups powdered sugar (500 grams)
- 1/2 cup milk (120 milliliters)
- 1 pinch salt
TO MAKE THE DONUTS
- In a medium bowl, heat the milk in the microwave until it is warm to the touch, about 45 seconds. Add in the yeast and give it gentle stir. Let the mixture sit until there is some foam on top, about 5 minutes.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, beat together the yeast mixture, the eggs, butter, sugar and salt until combined. Add in about half of the flour and mix until combined. Add in the remaining flour and mix until combined. During the mixing process, you may need to stop the mixer and scrape down the sides. If the dough is too wet to handle, add in flour 1 tablespoon at a time. Cover the bowl with a large kitchen towel, and leave it in a warm place to let it rise until it doubles in size, about 1 hour.
for full recipes please see : www.theworktop.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making ORIGINAL GLAZED DONUTS (KRISPY KREME RECIPE COPYCAT) dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-11-17 06:17:57.