The production procedure is very easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie.
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious, warm, Oreo chunk cookie baked into a buttery crisp pie crust that’s half pie and half fresh baked cookie!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter 1½ sticks, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 12 Oreos quartered
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat the eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Add in the flour, Oreo crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in butter until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Put mixture into pie shell and even the mixture out in the shell.
- Put the quartered Oreos on top of the pie and push them in about halfway.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- You can insert a knife or toothpick but just be aware melted chocolate will get all over it.
- If the top looks browned and crisp after the timer goes off I would say you are good to go.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-07-24 17:39:40.