The production procedure is very simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook OREO CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS.
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars – A layer of chocolate chip cookies followed by a cheesecake filling, all on top of a buttery Oreo crust. These are sinfully good!
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16.5 oz) package prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11×7 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Crush Oreo cookies in a large, resealable zip top bag with a meat mallet or large soup can. (You could also crush them using your blender or food processor.) Combine the crumbs and melted butter in a bowl, mixing until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer until nice and smooth. Spread over the top of Oreo crust.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making OREO CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-20 21:48:38.