The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook ORANGE SPICE COCONUT PUMPKIN PIE.
- 1 9″ frozen pie crust
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- zest of 1/2 an orange
- 1 15-oz. can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 12-oz. can of full-fat coconut milk (not lite)
- 1 5-oz. can of coconut cream, chilled at least 24 hours in the fridge
- 1 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Pull the frozen pie crust out of the freezer, and place it on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, stir together with a wooden spoon the sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, eggs, orange zest, pumpkin puree and coconut milk. Do not use a whisk or beater because it will put too much air in the batter and your pie will sink as it cools. Use a spoon to stir it all together until it’s homogeneous.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower the oven temperature to 350 and bake for another 40-50 minutes, until the crust is nicely browned. The pie filling will jiggle slightly in the middle, but it will set as it cools.
- Let cool completely, overnight in the fridge is best.
- Before serving, scrape the chilled coconut cream out of a can and into a bowl. Add the powdered sugar into a bowl and beat it with an electric mixer until it resembles whipped cream, about 1-2 minutes.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making ORANGE SPICE COCONUT PUMPKIN PIE recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.