Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on how to make very tasty Orange Cranberry Bundt Cake dishes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Orange Cranberry Bundt Cake. Please adhere to the directions well.
Bundt cake is always for a big family because it’s huge, and you will have millions of slices after you cut it! One happy cake to feed all. What’s even happier is how orangey, moist, soft and delicious this cake is! The tanginess from the dried cranberries goes perfectly well with the sweetness from the cake and the orange glaze
Ingredients (10-inch bundt cake):
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter, soften
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk sour cream, orange zest, juice and vanilla.
- Beat butter and sugar together on medium speed in a bowl of a standing mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until blended.
- Reduce the speed to low and beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture, followed by half of the sour cream mixture. Repeat with another 1/3 of the flour mixture and the remaining sour cream mixture. Beat in the remaining flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Fold in dried cranberries.
For full instructions please see : ohsweetday.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Orange Cranberry Bundt Cake recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-02 07:24:56.