The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Orange Banana Muffins with Sour Cream Glaze.
I don’t know why I’ve never thought to combine orange and banana before, but it’s a perfect flavor combination. Such a yummy update on regular banana muffins.
These muffins are great just plain, but if you want a special treat, add the glaze on top. Sour cream adds a bit of tartness that balances out the sweet, and pairs perfectly with the orange zest.
If you’re looking for a new banana recipe (you can’t have too many), give these orange banana muffins a try. They would be perfect for a spring brunch or bridal shower!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 4 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, melted butter, oil, buttermilk, mashed bananas, and orange zest. Add to dry ingredients. Stir together lightly till ingredients are just combined.
- Fill well greased or paper lined muffin cups. Bake at 350° for about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together glaze ingredients till smooth. Glaze muffins while still warm.
for full recipes please see : www.creationsbykara.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Orange Banana Muffins with Sour Cream Glaze dishes over can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.