Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely yummy Onion Beer Cheese Soup-Dip recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Onion Beer Cheese Soup-Dip. Please comply with the guidelines well.
- Slice bacon into small strips, saute in bottom of dutch oven or soup pot.
- Remove browned bacon with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel.
- Add diced onions to bacon grease and 1 Tbsp butter and saute over medium heat until caramelized.
- Stir in flour, cook for 1 minute, then whisk in beer and cook for another minute.
- Add in chicken stock and milk and whisk to incorporate.
- Cook until thickened, then add shredded cheese and stir well.
- Top with desired toppings.
Original Recipes visit: Onion Beer Cheese Soup-Dip @ thechunkychef.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Onion Beer Cheese Soup-Dip recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.