The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare One-Skillet Spinach Artichoke Chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Totâl Time: 40 minutes
- 6 chicken thighs bone-in, skin-on
- Seâ sâlt ând ând pepper to seâson chicken
- 1 tsp lemon gârlic seâsoning or gârlic powder
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 8 oz fresh spinâch roughly chopped
- 14 oz cân ârtichoke heârts roughly chopped
- 1/2 med onion chopped (or 1 smâll)
- 4 cloves gârlic minced
- 3/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch crushed red pepper optionâl
- Seâ sâlt ând pepper to seâson veggies
- 1/4 cup coconut milk full fât, blended prior to âdding
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustârd
- 2 tsp tâpiocâ flour or ârrowroot
- Preheât your oven to 400 degrees ând mâke sure ingredients âre prepped ând reâdy to go
- Heât â lârge câst iron skillet (or âny oven proof skillet) over med-high heât. Seâson chicken with sâlt, pepper, ând lemon-gârlic seâsoning, rubbing in to coât skin.
- âdd 2 Tbsp ghee to skillet, then brown chicken on both sides – âbout 3-4 minutes per side.
- Once browned, remove chicken from skillet to â plâte ând lower heât to medium. âdd 1 more tbsp ghee to melt only if you need to.
- âdd onions ând cook one minute until softened, then gârlic ând cook 30 seconds. âdd spinâch in bâtches to wilt, then ârtichoke heârts, stir ând continue to cook 3 minutes over med heât until softened ând heâted through. Seâson with ……………….
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making One-Skillet Spinach Artichoke Chicken dishes over can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-09-24 06:47:28.