The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry.
This EASY 20 minute One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is the perfect weeknight meal that is healthy, full of flavor and perfect for your weekly meal prep!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup carrots, julienned
- ⅓ cup unsalted cashews
- 4 green onions, chopped
For the sauce:
- 4 Tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 3 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 or 3 Tbsp water
- To make the sauce, whisk together tamari (or soy sauce), peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Whisk in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, depending on the consistency you prefer, and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, snap peas and carrots to the skillet, incorporating everything together. Cook an additional 5 minutes, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through, then add cashews and green onions and drizzle the peanut sauce over top.
- Mix everything together with the sauce, coating well, and cook for one more minute. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.tn