The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook One Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 small green cabbage head, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large, deep skillet or dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and garlic together. Cook until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, paprika, sugar, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, and simmer until cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes. Enjoy as is, or serve over rice.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making One Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.