Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely delicious One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles are SO good and easy to cook up. This is a vegetarian recipe, but there are options for added protein too!
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 TBS olive oil , divided
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini , cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles
- 8 ounces mushroom , chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 TBS Sriracha hot sauce (this is A LOT of spice, tone it down if you don’t like spicy)
- 2 inches fresh ginger , grated
- 1 handful fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 green onions , chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts , chopped
In a large stock pot, fill halfway with water, salt, and bring to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and ginger; whisk well to combine; set aside.
Return large stock pot to stove, heat over medium heat, add 1 TBS olive oil. Add beaten eggs and red pepper flakes and stir to scramble the eggs. Once cooked, set aside with pasta.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-10 11:38:29.