Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on just how to make very tasty one-pot creamy french onion pasta bake + video. dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook one-pot creamy french onion pasta bake + video.. Please comply with the instructions well.
I know that I’ve basically been talking about Thanksgiving (ok and Christmas too) for the past week, but when you have 14+ people around for a few days, there are always stories.
This though, this is not a story, just some things I learned.
Did you know that not everyone craves/loves/NEEDS pasta??
Wait, what?!? I know, I know. I mean, I think they are crazy, but apparently my cousin Abby and her friend Sarah (hey, hey!) don’t really eat pasta. When they told me this, I basically looked at them like they were crazy. Umm…still think they are.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 sweet onions I like to use 2 smaller onions
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce omit if vegetarian
- 1 cup red wine
- 8 ounces button mushrooms sliced
- salt + pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth + 3/4 cups water
- 1 pound of your favorite short cut pasta use gluten free if needed
- 2 leaves bay
- 2-3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup gorgonzola cheese crumbled (optional)
- Heat a large high-sided dutch oven over medium-high heat and add the butter. Add the onions + brown sugar and cook about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened. At this point you want to slowly add the Worcestershire sauce and the wine, let them cook into the onions, add more and continue to cook. Do this until the the wine is gone or the onions are caramelized to your liking. Make sure the wine has evaporated.
- Preheat the the broiler to high.
- Toss the mushroom and garlic in with the caramelized onions, season with salt + pepper, cook another 3-4 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft.
for full recipes please see : www.halfbakedharvest.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making one-pot creamy french onion pasta bake + video. recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.