Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make very yummy One pot creamy butternut squash pasta dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook One pot creamy butternut squash pasta. Please comply with the instructions well.
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- In a ovenproof 10″ skillet add the olive oil, minced garlic and grated butternut squash. Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium-low flame.
- Pour the white wine and simmer for 5 minutes until the butternut squash begins to soften.
- Add the pasta, half of the cheese, heavy cream and parsley.
- Season with salt an pepper.
- Remove from the heat.
- Scatter the remaining cheese over the pasta and place the skillet into the heated oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pasta and squash are cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve.
Original Recipes visit: One pot creamy butternut squash pasta @ atreatsaffair.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making One pot creamy butternut squash pasta recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.