The production procedure is very simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare One Pot Chicken Broccoli Pasta.
If you are looking for an easy dinner idea this One Pot Chicken Broccoli Pasta meal will be great! Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Bow tie Pasta flavored up with Parmesan Cheese. Super simple meal made in just one skillet.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 8 oz Bow Tie Pasta
- 10 oz Frozen Broccoli, thawed (you could also use Fresh)
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut chicken into 1/2-1″ pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in large skillet over medium.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper and sautee until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken to bowl.
- Add remaining oil, red pepper, basil, onion and garlic to skillet.
- Sautee until onion is transparent.
- Add chicken broth and 2 cups of water to pan.
- Bring to a boil add pasta.
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Get Full Recipe => cincyshopper.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making One Pot Chicken Broccoli Pasta dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn