Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious One Pot Cajun Chicken and Sausage Alfredo Pasta recipes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook One Pot Cajun Chicken and Sausage Alfredo Pasta. Please follow the directions well.
This One-Pot Cajun Chicken and Sausage Alfredo is one of our new favorite meals. It is so simple to make and absolutely packed with flavor. Tender chunks of chicken with smoky pieces of sausage in a rich and delicious homemade alfredo sauce. This meal serves a crowd but takes less than 30 minutes to make. You can divide this recipe in half to serve a smaller group too, just keep all the cooking times the same. I like the big batch though. The leftovers were amazing.
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound of chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 14 oz smoked sausage sliced on the diagonal
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 quart of low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 pound of dried penne pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning plus more for topping
- 4 oz of freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Italian flat leaf parsley minced
- Start with a large covered cooking pot.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add sausage and continue to cook until lightly browned.
- Stir in garlic and cook for for about two minutes.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, dried pasta and cajun seasoning to pot.
- Stir together and bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and let cook covered for 15-20 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Stir in chopped parsley and sprinkle with additional cajun seasoning to taste.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making One Pot Cajun Chicken and Sausage Alfredo Pasta recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-25 10:29:18.