The production procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare ONE-POT BEEF STROGANOFF SOUP.
Classic beef stroganoff is transformed into a hearty, yet light soup. And no need to cook the noodles first, because it’s all made in one pot. Easy weeknight dinner!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound beef sirloin , trimmed of fat, thinly sliced into bite-sized strips
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet onion , diced
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken or beef stock
- 1 1/2 cups dried egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a large pot or dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the meat with some salt and pepper to taste; add to the pot and cook until browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer meat to a bowl; keep warm.
- Read more instructions>> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making ONE-POT BEEF STROGANOFF SOUP recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-03-13 07:48:28.