Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make really tasty One Pan Sausage and Tortellini dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook One Pan Sausage and Tortellini. Please follow the instructions well.
1 lb ground Italian Sausage
20 oz package of fresh cheese Tortellini
3 cups spaghetti sauce (1 24-ounce jar) + 1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 1/2 cups freshly shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Fresh chopped parsley or basil for garnish, if desired.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble in sausage and cook through, until no longer pink. Drain off some of the fat, if necessary.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, Italian seasoning water, and tortellini.
- Bring mixture to a boil, turn heat down to low, cover and simmer for about 8 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle Mozzarella and Parmesan evenly over tortellini. Cover for about 5 minutes until cheeses are melted.
- Alternatively, you could place pan under the broiler in your oven on low for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Original Recipes visit: One Pan Sausage and Tortellini @ yellowblissroad.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making One Pan Sausage and Tortellini dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.