Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely tasty One Pan Roasted Lemon Pepper Salmon and Garlic Parmesan Asparagus dishes. The production process is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook One Pan Roasted Lemon Pepper Salmon and Garlic Parmesan Asparagus. Please follow the directions well.
This is one of the easiest dinners you can make! A side of salmon is seasoned with lemon, pepper and garlic and baked along with a side of parmesan asparagus. Such a tasty one pan dinner!
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon , skin on*
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil , divided
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic , minced, divided
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and fresh cracked black pepper , plus more for asparagus
- 1/2 lemon , thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs asparagus (medium or thin spears), tough ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a rimmed 17 by 12-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Place salmon in center of pan (or see note below).
- In a mixing bowl whisk together 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, the lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 cloves garlic, dijon, onion powder. Brush evenly over top of salmon then sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and pepper (add more pepper to taste if desired). Top with lemon slices.
- Toss asparagus with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, remaining 2 cloves garlic and season with salt, then place around salmon.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Remove from oven, toss asparagus then sprinkle asparagus with parmesan. Return to oven and bake until salmon has cooked through, about 5 – 10 minutes longer. Cut salmon into portions. Serve warm.
- *If fillet is wide, you can cut into 2 – 4 portions and place them near upper portion of the baking dish, then place asparagus on lower portion of baking dish.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making One Pan Roasted Lemon Pepper Salmon and Garlic Parmesan Asparagus recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn