The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook One Pan Low-Carb Greek Skillet Chicken.
One Pan Low-Carb Greek Skillet Chicken is a delicious and easy main dish that’s low-carb, Keto, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and South Beach Diet friendly. Use the Recipes-by-Diet-Type Index to find more recipes like this one.
- 4 very large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 8 oz. each)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 tsp. + 1 tsp. Greek Seasoning (Note: Some Greek Seasoning has a lot of salt. I would taste yours and if it tastes salty you might need to reduce the amount of Greek seasoning.)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning chicken (Remember the Feta cheese is salty; we didn’t use much salt.)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) petite dice tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced large green olives (We used Spanish olives from Costco.)
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Trim fat and any undesirable parts from chicken breasts, then cut small crosswise slits going down each breast, taking care not to cut too deep.
- Rub the chicken with the 2 tsp. Greek Seasoning and season with a little salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch cast iron skillet, or another frying pan that can go in the oven.
- When oil is hot, add the chicken top side down and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, or until the top of the chicken is nicely browned. Turn over and cook 2-3 minutes more on the second side.
- While chicken cooks, mix the petite diced tomatoes plus juice, 1 tsp. Greek Seasoning, and garlic powder. Crumble the Feta and slice the olives.
- When chicken has cooked a few minutes on the second side, spoon the tomato mixture around the chicken pieces, doing it carefully so the top of the chicken is sticking out of the sauce.
- Turn heat to medium low and simmer about 4-5 minutes more.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle Feta and green olives over the chicken.
- Put the skillet into the heated oven and cook 10-12 minutes longer, or until Feta has partly melted and chicken has reached 165F/75C on an instant-read meat thermometer. (If you don’t have a thermometer, chicken should feel firm, but not hard when you press down with your finger.)
- Serve hot.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making One Pan Low-Carb Greek Skillet Chicken recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn